- Incredibly, our powerful eye cream is 99.9% NATURAL, and it is FREE OF PERFUMES, DYES, PETRO-CHEMICALS, AND OTHER TOXINS. Try this amazing cream and compare our natural formula to the most expensive eye creams on the market. We insist on nothing less than perfection for your skin at a price you can afford.
- Jillaroo Natural Eye Cream provides DIRECT NOURISHMENT TO THE DELICATE SKIN AROUND YOUR EYES. Our formula combines the power of Retinol, Ginseng, and Organic Avocado with our patented form of Vitamin E (Vital ET), and it is rich in vitamins , A, B, C, D & E. Contains skin-enriching lecithin!
- Our formula is specially designed to give you a LIGHT, INTENSIVELY HYDRATING, ABSORBABLE, and NON-OILY sensation.
- Vital ET is a natural, bioavailable, and specially STABILIZED FORM OF VITAMIN E. Studies have shown that Vitamin E is essential for mitigating the damage associated with sun exposure. But while Vitamin E is difficult to absorb, Vital ET is specially formulated to penetrate into the layers of the skin to correct sun damage.
- In an Australian survey, 85% OF WOMEN REPORTED A MORE YOUTHFUL, VIBRANT, and BRIGHTER look to their eyes after using Jillaroo Natural Eye Cream! Look for our full line of Y Not Natural and Jillaroo Cosmetics and Skin Care Products. Add to cart now and join the Y Not Natural Revolution!
Jillaroo Eye Cream
Luxury Natural Eye Cream by Jillaroo with Organic Avocado, Retinol, Vital ET, and Ginseng - 15g - The Ultimate Natural Eye Cream for Dark Circles, Crows Feet, Wrinkles, Bags, and Under-Eye Puffiness!
Purified Water (INCI Name: Aqua), Organic Avocado Oil (INCI Name: Persea Gratissima), Vital ET (INCI Name: Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates), MCT Oil (INCI Name: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Shea Butter (INCI Name: Butyrospermum Parkii), Glucamate SSE-20 (INCI Name: PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate), Vegetable Glycerin (INCI Name: Glycerin), Rapithix A-100 (INCI Name: Sodium Polyacrylate), Optiphen (INCI Name: Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol), Retinol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Green Tea Extract (INCI Name: Camellia Sinensis).